Procedure for Change Of Address
To change the address in ICICI Direct Account, you need to first get the address
changed in your demat account.
- Procedure to change address in Demat
- Fill in the change in address form (individual / non-individual) (www.icicibank.com > Demat Services >
Service Request Form > Form for change in correspondence address).
- Need to provide physical documents
- PAN Card Copy ( mandatory )
- Address proof (list available on the form)
- Form needs to be signed by all Holders.
- Documents needs to be self attested and to be attested by ICICI Bank Official. So
please walk to any demat desk at ICICI Bank Branch.#
- All the documents can be submitted at any of the ICICI Bank Branches having Demat Centers (www.icicibank.com
> Demat Services > Service Request Form > Demat Branches).
Once the address is changed in your Demat Account, it would automatically get updated
in your ICICI Direct ( 3 in 1 Account ).
#Please note that if you have changed the address in the linked savings account and
the demat account is more than 6 months old, you do not need to visit the branch
in person. Simply send the following documents by post or courier to us.
Documents Required :
- Address change request signed by all account holders
- Self attested Pan Card copy
- Self attested copy of proof of address document.
Address to be sent to : ICICI Bank Ltd - Demat Services, c/o - 3i Infotech Limited,
Akruti Trade Centre, 3rd Floor, P.10, Road No.7, MIDC Marol, Bhimnagar, Andheri
(East), Mumbai - 400 093.
- Procedure to change address at AMC
Customer need to provide a separate copy of Request for Change of Address for each
of the Fund ( AMC ) held by customer in ICICIdirect.com Account.
If the customer is MF KYC Compliant through CDSL Ventures Limited ( CVL ), please
approach CVL for changing the correspondence address. You can visit CDSL http://www.cvlindia.com
for more details.
Please send the filled in form at the below address :
Mutual Fund Operations Team
ICICI Securities Limited
Shree Sawan Knowledge Park,
Ground Floor, Plot No. D-507, T.T.C Ind Area,
M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Opp Juinagar Railway Station,
Navi Mumbai – 400705.
Procedure for Change in Contact Details
Change in Email ID /Mobile Number:To update the e-mail address please
follow the below procedure. Log onto your ICICI Direct Account with your User ID
and Password On Customer Service Page click on' General Profile Link' and update
the e-mail address /mobile number.
You can also visit nearest ICICI Direct Store to update your E-mail ID and Mobile
Number by providing a request letter. , Personal details such as e-mail ID and Mobile
number would get updated in ICICIdirect trading account.