*FREE Brokerage can be availed based on the value of the account opening cheque
|Account Opening Cheque|
|50 K - 99.99 K||1 Lakh - 4.99 Lakhs||5 Lakhs - 9.99 Lakhs||10 Lakhs - 24.99 Lakhs||>=25 Lakhs|
- Account opening at ₹ 1
- Assistance when required, at no additional cost
Product wise brokerage applicable with Bonus Card is given below :
|Margin/ Margin Plus/ Future*/ Future Plus*/ Currency Futures**||0.040%|
|Option*||₹ 70/- (per lot)|
|Currency Options**||₹ 20/- (per lot)|
Note :* 2nd Leg of Intra-day Futures & Options will be charged ₹ 15.**2nd Leg in currency Futures & Options will be charged ₹ 4 per lot.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bonus brokerage will be added within T+2 days after account opening
- Validity of the free brokerage only up to 6 months
- Account opening cheque amount can be completely withdrawn by customer at anytime
- Bonus Brokerage Card is subject to successful clearance of Account Opening cheque within 15 days of Account opening. In case the account opening cheque is not cleared within the specified time limit, the Bonus Brokerage card will be deactivated. Your account will be mapped to normal brokerage plan of I-Secure. Applicable rates under I-Secure Plan can be checked on www.icicidirect.com> Pricing Section> I-Secure Plan
- Bonus Brokerage Card will be inclusive of GST. All regulatory and statutory charges will be borne by you
- Bonus brokerage will be available only for transactions in the Equity Cash products (excluding transactions in SPOT product) and Equity Derivatives products
- Brokerage/commission and applicable charges on transactions in any other product like SPOT, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, General Insurance, FD etc. will be as per the standard rates or as per the standard brokerage plan selected by you and will be debited from your linked bank account
- Once you exhaust the Bonus Card, your account will be mapped to normal brokerage card of ISecure
- You can check your Bonus Card balance on Customer Service page >Usage Summary
- Bonus Brokerage cannot be liquidated or claimed for refund
- I-Sec reserves the right to withdraw the plan or modify any of the above conditions, with advance notice of 15 days.
Minimum Brokerage in the cash segment: The minimum brokerage in delivery segment to be charged is ₹ 25 or 2.5% whichever is lower, on a transaction upto ₹ 5,555. All statuary charges would be levied over and above minimum brokerage.
Minimum Brokerage in margin product: Under Margin segment minimum brokerage charged for transactions upto ₹ 37,500, is ₹ 15 or 2.5% whichever is lower. All statuary charges would be levied over and above minimum brokerage